Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Aloha.

Hello World. I'm Aimee.

As stated in my mini bio, I am a lover of many creative things. My mind works much differently than others, but to me, that is a great thing.

I am very crafty. I love re-purposing things, giving them new life. I love photography. That, along with baking, has been my passion since I was very little. Maybe I will be a baking photographer :P

Since it's Thanksgiving Eve, I shall post a list of things I am thankful for this year.

First and foremost, my sister.
She may be a pain, but we almost lost her this year due to a horrific car crash. She was walking with her bike across the road, and a guy doing over 70 MPH (in a 40) ran straight into her. She spent 3 nights in ICU, not knowing if she would make it. It's a miracle she did. She is a miracle baby. Well, a miracle adult. I am so happy she's here.

Secondly, my husband, as he's been there for me through thick and thin since we met back in 2005. It's been 7 long, hard years, but he's still here.

And thirdly, all my "fam[ily]". They are the people who choose to be in my life, and are my true family. I love all of them for their advice, for putting up with me, for just being amazing friends!

That's a glimpse into my life. I will be posting lots of random things. Recipes, crafts, mini photo sessions. You name it. Hope you enjoy following me, stalkers! :D

xoxo Aimee

No comments:

Post a Comment