Friday, November 23, 2012

Excitement!

I am super excited to announce that my first official amateur photography session will be this week! I haven't had pictures taken with my husband in over a year, something that I think is terrible, for as much as I love photography and photos.

This Monday, my mother, husband, hopefully my sister, and I, along with a dear friend of ours, will be doing a photography session! Just got me a new camera for my birthday, and I have been brushing up my tips and techniques for the upcoming session. I am super excited! I just hope they have the patience to work with me as I pose everyone, find amazing backgrounds and such.

Today, I got my $20 giftcard to Citi Trends that I won on their FB page, and I went shopping! I bought 2 shirts and shrug to wear for this photo shoot! I wanted something new that I didn't have! I am super excited to take them, and upload them soon! :D

More on that later, it's now 1:30 a.m and I need my sleep!

xoxo Aimee

No comments:

Post a Comment