Friday, November 30, 2012

Review: WTF Cat.com

I have decided to start doing reviews on my blog, as well as recipes, crafts and other random things that I love. My first review is of www.wtfcat.com

On this site, with a link over on the side bar, you complete offers, watch videos and refer friends to get "kitty kibble" that accumulates over time. In the course of 3 days, I had accumulated enough to get a $5 amazon gift code. I love this!

The best way to do this, is to make a new email account just for this. You WILL get some spam with certain offers. Some kibble is credited right away, some credited up to 14 days after.

This is a legit site, and I love it! I will keep using it, and recommending my friends to use you. Oh, and you get 10 % of what your friends make.  BONUS! There are different gift codes all the time, sometimes you even get discounted codes. Example: A $5 gift code to wine.com for $2.00. Or you can donate your kibble to the Humane Society. It really is amazing.

Again, this site is legit.

Here are my screen shots of my kibble account.



As you can see, I have made $5 from amazon from this amazing site! I can't wait to get more!

Signing off!
xoxo Aimee!

2 comments: