Wednesday, December 19, 2012

A very Merry Harry Christmas!

My sister has known for weeks what our best friend Travis had gotten me. I was dying to know. I do know he got it from the mall. Now, what on earth at the mall could I possibly want? I knew it was something from the bookstore that I used to work at, and it had to be Harry Potter related. That is my obsession, addiction, whatever you want to call it.

I had an idea. Only 2 things I really wanted from the bookstore, and Travis knew them both. The Sorting Hat, or Harry Potter Clue.

So I waited... and waited. Not very patiently either. I kept bugging my mom and sister to tell me what it was. I found out today... the sorting hat! He now resides on my Christmas tree!


I also go crafty and made myself a Harry Potter Charm bracelet, as well as starter bracelets for my friends and family. I even made a necklace. I got really crafty today. Anywho, here are the photos. Some of the things I made aren't ready yet, cause I had to paint and glue them. I will post those tomorrow.
I will be adding to this. I mean, how can I not. However, a side note. The J for Jeremy is kind of HP related, but in a personal way. For one, he was the first person outside my family to buy me a book, and 2, when I used to work at Chick Fil A, the guys in the kitchen had just moved here from Mexico. They related him to Harry Potter because of his shaggy hair and glasses. So it kind of is, but not in a way for everyone.

A starter Charm Bracelet.

This is for a dear friend. The infinity charm, as I hope we are friends forever.

the necklace!! I hope the receiver loves it!

Another starter charm bracelet, or just a steampunk esque one. 

There are some glass bead necklaces I have started, but they are drying with the glue and paint, so tomorrow I will post those, when they are ready. 

xoxo Aimee


No comments:

Post a Comment