Thursday, December 6, 2012

Dollar Store Shopping.

For those who might know, I am out of work. My husband is the only one working at the moment, so we have a very strict budget to go by.

I have learned rather recently, that our Dollar Tree now offers a wider variety of food items, as well as a freezer section. We have been doing a great deal of shopping there, and I tell you what. I am surprised we haven't done it sooner! They have amazing deals as far as food. For example: Mozzarella sticks are my favorite, but are so expensive. There, they have boxes of 6 for $1! YEA! That is what I am talking about.

I am thinking of doing more baking projects from the dollar store. Dollar baking! That sounds good to me!

I'll get together some notes, photos and all that jazz, and come up with some amazing things for ya'll!

xoxo Aimee

No comments:

Post a Comment