Saturday, December 8, 2012

New things.

As you know, a few days ago I posted about the changes I want to make in the house. Well, as per part of the new look, I wanted a reading nook. I also want to set up a desk for the computer. I found a computer chair the other night online for FREE! What? That is my favorite price ever. 

So my brother in law takes me to go get, since the hubs was working. I expected it to be banged up, or scratched, miscolored, anything for the price of free. NOPE! It's a little old fashioned but is so comfortable and looks almost new! I am so happy.

Then I posted on my facebook wall, and in this group I am apart of, (For Wanted, Sale or Free in -insert town-, we have them for most of the south, and working our way around. It's kind of like craigslist but I trust it so much better!) for a desk. 

Now, I don't have much money to put into a desk, so I was hoping someone would just give me one they didn't want. I could rig it to work out for me, since I am handy. I just needed the basic set up. This lady I used to go to church with said she had one for $15 or best offer. I offered her my measley $10 I had stashed in my wallet. She agreed, and sent me her number privately. I called her and after talking for a few minutes, she told me to not even worry about the money, she just wanted it gone. It's a BRAND NEW desk she had bought, but was too small for what she needed it for. I'm like perfect. Our place is very little, so it will work out! Now, to get it here!

xoxo Aimee

No comments:

Post a Comment