Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Not So Merry Sick-Mas.

Today, hubs and I have been married 2 years. 2 long, wonderful, hard, annoying, amazing, crazy, funny years. We have been through a lot in these 2 years of marriage, and the 5 of dating before that. I'm surprised we haven't killed each other!

On this day, that is to be so amazing and wonderous, I am highly sick. I have been sick for 4 days now, and it sucks. I am feeling better, my ears don't hurt, my sore throat is mostly gone, and I am not coughing as much. Just waiting to be 100% again. Sick and tired of being sick!

Since I have been sick, I haven't been baking, and with 1 week until Christmas, I need to get better like yesterday!

So, I am off, to rest, and get better. I will post some amazing baked stuffs when I get better!

xoxox Aimee

No comments:

Post a Comment