Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Illness with be the death of me!

About 2 weeks ago, I wrote about how I was sick. All head  stuff. I am thinking it might have been the flu, but being broke, I never went to the doctor. On Christmas day, my niece JaLyn was sick. Her momma took her to the doctor and she had the flu. Took her back a few days later, and found her with a double ear infection. Now, my husband is sick. I am also having sinus issues. Yuck.

I am also giving my poor, sweet kitty Chubby away. We are looking at moving, and most places will only allow 1 pet. Technically, where we are now, we aren't even supposed to have pets. Our landlord allows us, but doesn't like it. He is such a nice guy.

I have found us a place, really cheap, and I am hoping the hubby will move with me. They allow 1 small pet unless its fish. They allow lots of fish. I am just hoping the hubs is up for moving.

Chubby will be in a home with a friend of mine, so I will be allowed to visit! She will be happy, healthy and well cared for. I will miss her, but I know she will be just fine!

Well, better get ready to take her to her new home.

xoxo Aimee

No comments:

Post a Comment