Friday, January 25, 2013

Online Addictions

I have a few online addictions. Facebook, my blog, email, pinterest. I could spend all day, everyday on all of these places. in fact, my facebook is open about 90% of the time that I am awake. I try to limit myself to pinterest about once every 2 days. The blog is updated when I have time between searching for a more steady job, and working my part time marketing job.

Now I have a new addiction, Shopcade


This is just like pinterest, but with retail items, instead of upcycling. The best part, when you join by clicking here, it's 100% free, and you get points!

The points are indicated by the yellow star in the top right corner. They add up pretty quickly. You get points   for logging in every day, adding things, having friends join. The brown number in the circle determines what your level is, as somethings you can't get at a low level. 


My goal is simple, to keep logging in , getting points... Here is my coveted prize!


I have just the plain ole regular kindle. I love it. I want the kindle Fire for the simple reason that it's more like a tablet. I will still use my kindle pretty regularly, but the fire would make a great new toy! Like I said, join by clicking here, you won't regret it! 

xoxo Aimee

No comments:

Post a Comment