Tuesday, February 5, 2013

A Company that cares: King's Hawaiian

I am an amateur couponer. Sometimes I find really good deals, and sometimes I don't. It happens. I work on trying to find the best deals, because we live on a very strict budget. One of the things I learned while researching up on my coupon skills is this: Sometimes, if you email or write companies telling them how much you love their products, they will send you high value coupons. One of those companies is King's Hawaiian.

Our family has been buying their rolls for years. I love the sweet, soft, delicious rolls. I like to cook some maple bacon, open a roll and top with american cheese, in the microwave for about 20-30 seconds.... Oh, it's so yummah! It's like yummy, but way better.

I recently searched for coupons online, but couldn't find any. At my local grocery store, it's $3.99 for 12 rolls, or a round loaf. At Walmart, it's $2.00. Still, a little pricey but it's worth it. When I couldn't find any coupons, I emailed them from the company website letting them know how much I loved their products. That's it. A few days later, I received a letter in the mail from them.

It contained a handwritten note thanking me for my wonderful comments, a coupon for any item, a mini recipe book filled with more yummies, and an individual recipe card. So awesome. However, they have topped that since then.

Yesterday I received a notice in the mail that I had a package that was too big for our mailbox, but had no apartment number listed, so it was at the USPS office. No biggie, but I wasn't expecting anything. Today, I went to get my package. King's Hawaiian sent me a round loaf of sweet bread, another coupon for any one item, and a note, thanking me for my business and congratulating me on winning the bread. I didn't even enter anything! How awesome.

This company is amazing on customer service alone. The fact that the food is amazing is even better! I will definitely recommend them to any and everyone!

xoxo aimee

No comments:

Post a Comment