Thursday, February 28, 2013

Project Video USA

Today, I was talking to long time friend on facebook. She's been going through a rough time lately, and I have been missing our chats. While talking, she mentioned making a video of her apartment to show someone who lives in another country. I thought that sounded swell.

I then asked her about her taping the area she lived in, and then I could do the same. Then, I got another idea. Why don't we ask our friends from each state to help us make a video compilation across the country. We would need 1 person from every state, but hopefully 2 or 3 people to catch different areas.

It would be a great way to show off the amazing places we live, with the attractions, the nature, the beauty. Not to mention a great way to take a "vacation" from our area, without ever leaving our homes. A cost effective way to travel, so to speak.

I will be posting more on this as I go, and also on the facebook fanpage, so make sure you keep watching that! And following on twitter! 

If you want to help by adding your state, send me an email to  projectvideo.usa@gmail.com. Thanks for any help you may give!

xoxo Aimee

No comments:

Post a Comment