Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Adventures

Adventures are fun, right? New, exciting things? Yes? Okay!

I have started back into the world of employment at a chain gourmet organic foods store. It's nice. Not really the department I want, but I will stick it out, hoping for a transfer! Also, I have been thinking more and more about what I want for the future... and I really want to stick to my photography.

Therefore, I have exciting news... I am getting a studio! EEK! I know! Super exciting. First I will get the studio, set it up, and work on my shots, angles, etc. While doing so, I will work with my photo-editing software until I have it down, and while doing all of that, I am saving for an amazing camera! I so can't wait.

Therefore, if I go long periods of silences, it's because I am super busy and doing amazing things. For now, I am searching for practice models, and as I find them, I will post previews.

xox Aimee

No comments:

Post a Comment