Saturday, March 16, 2013

Long time no post!

So I have been away for a while, right? Right. Well, I haven't been kidnapped, abducted by aliens or killed off yet. I am here. I have been really busy on InstaGC.

Because of them, I have been getting TONS of amazon.com gift cards. I have since ordered a cover for my tab, which has a keyboard, however my tab has a micro USB, instead of a regular USB, so I also ordered an adapter. Then I ordered some zippers, some mustache jewelry, a new battery for a cell phone. TONS of things, and I'm not even technically paying for them. I get them FREE by doing surveys and offers via InstaGC.

Feel free to join me, along with a million other users, to get FREE INSTANT giftcards to several different stores. I love amazon, so I keep up with those!

Join me here.

<a href="http://www.instagc.com/36000">earn gift cards</a>

Do it... Do it NOW! :)

xoxo Aimee

No comments:

Post a Comment