Thursday, June 27, 2013

Project 10: Hair

Recently I have been crazy busy. I have my own website now, my business is up and running and I just scored an internship with an amazing photographer for 3 months this fall! How awesome is that?

Since I have met said photographer, the lovely Stephanie with Sassy Southern Photography, I have joined 3 groups on facebook: Love for Photography, Snap-happy and Project 10.

Love for photography pretty much is just a general Q&A site for people who love what they do. Snap-happy is similar. However, Project 10 is a challenge. It's amazing. What they do is assign a theme or challenge for each month, and you have 1 month to get together 10 photographs of how you interpret that challenge. This month is all about hair. Here are my photos on how I interpreted









hair. Enjoy them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment